Car Accidents, Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Lawyers
Injury can occur because of someone’s negligence. It could be a drunk driver, a distracted driver, or simply a negligent driver or individual. Anyone violating traffic law or being reckless can be the fault of injuries to another. The law recognizes past and future damages for pain, anguish, physical impairment, loss of earning capacity, medical expenses and disfigurement. Also if death occurs or serious bodily injury, family members have the right to recover for the loss of the love and support caused by the fault of another.
Catastrophic accidents and serious injuries call for representation by lawyers determined to win the best possible outcomes for victims. Your ability to obtain justice and get the financial compensation you deserve will likely depend on your attorney’s skills and your law firm’s collective experience and resources.
Halvorson Langemo & Paschke in Buffalo, Minnesota upholds a strong commitment to fighting for the legal rights of workers, individuals and families.
Buffalo, MN Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Attorneys
Experience Across the Spectrum of Injuries and Fatalities Caused by Negligence
Our personal injury attorneys have built a reputation for delivering results for clients throughout Minnesota. Our firm’s areas of focus include:
- Wrongful death and catastrophic personal injury claims
- Products liability and premises liability claims
- Pharmaceutical and medical device litigation
- Car accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle wrecks, airplane and helicopter crashes and other forms of motor vehicle and aviation injuries
- Dog bites
Diligence, Determination and Resources to Get Results for You
You can turn to our law firm with total confidence that:
- In personal injury and wrongful death claims, we represent individuals and families .
- Your case will be assigned to a lawyer experienced in dealing with your type of accident and injuries.
- We will get involved right away to investigate what happened and preserve evidence – and stay responsive to you through every phase of your case.
- We will call upon quality expert witnesses as needed to build the strongest possible case for you.
- Our attorneys will carefully consider all potential causes of your injuries and pursue all viable sources of compensation.
Free Case Evaluation and No Up-Front Attorney Fees: 763-999-7499
We have won major verdicts and settlements by opposing wealthy and powerful insurers, manufacturers, and other corporations, demonstrating that no case is too complex or challenging for our attorneys. To discuss your potential personal injury or wrongful death claim with a caring lawyer committed to justice and integrity, contact our Buffalo, Minnesota law firm today, Halvorson Langemo & Paschke.